Experienced Naval ILS Specialist
Gibbs & Cox is an international leader in naval ship design, providing naval architecture, systems engineering and program management services to a range of international clients. Gibbs & Cox Australia operates a select team of expert personnel providing advisory services to Australia’s naval programs. We are currently seeking an ILS Engineer with strong experience in the maritime or naval sector to support a naval acquisition program.
Gibbs & Cox is seeking a strongly-qualified candidate with the following attributes:
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree qualified ILS practitioner with strong knowledge, experience, and expertise in maritime ILS programs. Naval experience is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 15 years ILS program experience, including knowledge and experience of recent major naval ILS programs and practices
- Experience creating and managing LSAR and CSDB databases
- Experience with industry software tools such as SQL, PL/SQL, EAGLE LSAR, OmegaPS, Trilogi, Arbortext, FrameMaker
- Experience with key ILS data standards such as Def Stan 00-60/600, S1000D, S2000M, S3000L, MIL-STD-1388-2B, MIL-PRF-49506
- Experience developing, reviewing and managing contractual requirements, project plans and business processes
- A positive, customer-focussed attitude, with high professional standards
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate work across a complex stakeholder group with divergent interests.
Candidates must hold an NV1 or secret-equivalent security clearance from a 5-EYES nation.
The role is based in Canberra and candidates must be prepared to relocate to Canberra on commencement. Remuneration will be agreed based on expertise and capability.
Please submit CVs with a covering note outlining your circumstances and interests to email@example.com.